1. The First Polaroid – Five months after Hannah’s death, the case against Liberty goes to trial, with Tyler as the first witness. Clay finds a troubling photo in his locker.
2. Two Girls Kissing – Courtney makes a brave decision. Clay’s memories of Hannah drive a wedge between him and Skye. Someone trashes the yearbook office.
3. The Drunk Slut – Worried about threats against them, Alex and Clay urge Jessica to testify about Bryce. Clay enlists Tony’s help to find a potential witness.
4. The Second Polaroid – Clay hides a secret from his parents. Concerned about his reputation, Marcus lies in court. Jessica and Alex skip school together.
5. The Chalk Machine – Tyler and Cyrus embrace their outsider status. Alex fights to recover his lost memories. Ryan and Mrs. Baker look to Hannah’s poems for clues.
6. The Smile at the End of the Dock – Clay tries to figure out where the Polaroids were taken. Justin shows up at school. Zach’s revelation about Hannah takes everyone by surprise.
7. The Third Polaroid – Alex blows up at Bryce. Someone blackmails Marcus. Clay testifies about a night he and Hannah spent together. Jessica experiences a flashback.
8. The Little Girl – When Hannah’s parents come under scrutiny, Jessica reaches out to Mrs. Baker. Justin struggles to stay clean. Clay reconnects with Skye.
9. The Missing Page – Tyler goes out with Cyrus’s sister. Chloe confronts Bryce about the tapes. Jess wonders if she’s ready to date again. Mr. Porter wrestles with regret.
10. Smile, Bitches – Tony opens up about his past. Sheri devises a plan to get into the clubhouse. Mr. Porter tries to help Justin. Zach and Bryce butt heads.
11. Bryce and Chloe – Chaos erupts at school in the aftermath of Bryce’s testimony. Jessica tells Chloe about the clubhouse. Alex’s memories come rushing back.
12. The Box of Polaroids – Threats against Clay and the others escalate. Tyler faces disciplinary action. Justin testifies about Bryce, putting his own future at risk.
13. Bye – One month later, Hannah’s loved ones celebrate her life and find comfort in each other. Meanwhile, a brutal assault pushes one student over the edge.
Out of the Past – Waking up in a new body 250 years after his death, Takeshi Kovacs discovers he’s been resurrected to help a titan of industry solve his own murder.
Fallen Angel – While Kovacs tracks down a man who sent Bancroft a death threat, Lt. Ortega bends the rules to keep tabs on his whereabouts.
In a Lonely Place – Kovacs recruits an unlikely partner to watch his back during a banquet at the Bancroft home, where Ortega oversees the night’s grisly entertainment.
Force of Evil – Tortured by his captor, Kovacs taps into his Envoy training to survive. Ortega springs a surprise on her family for Dia de los Muertos.
The Wrong Man – After learning his sleeve’s identity, Kovacs demands the full story from Ortega. A tip from Poe leads to a major breakthrough in the Bancroft case.
Man with My Face – With Orgeta’s fate hanging in the balance, Kovacs drops a bombshell on the Bancrofts. Later, he comes face to face with an unsettling opponent.
Nora Inu – As Kovacs reconnects with a figure from his past, his tangled history with the Protectorate, the Uprising and Quell plays out in flashbacks.
Clash by Night – His world rocks, Kovacs requests a dipper to help him sew up the Bancroft case quickly. Ortega races to identify the mystery woman from Fight Drome.
Rage in Heaven – After a devastating rampage, Kovacs and his allies hatch a bold — and very risky — scheme to infiltrate Head in the Clouds.
The Killers – As a cornered Kovacs braces for a final showdown in the sky, a new hero emerges and more buried secrets come to light.
1. Chapter One: MADMAX – As the town preps for Halloween, a high-scoring rival shakes things up at the arcade, and a skeptical Hopper inspects a field of rotting pumpkins.
2. Chapter Two: Trick or Treat, Freak – After Will sees something terrible on trick-or-treat night, Mike wonders whether Eleven’s still out there. Nancy wrestles with the truth about Barb.
Chapter Three: The Pollywog – Dustin adopts a strange new pet, and Eleven grows increasingly impatient. A well-meaning Bob urges Will to stand up to his fears.
Chapter Four: Will the Wise – An ailing Will opens up to Joyce — with disturbing results. While Hopper digs for the truth, Eleven unearths a surprising discovery.
5. Chapter Five: Dig Dug – Nancy and Jonathan swap conspiracy theories with a new ally as Eleven searches for someone from her past. “Bob the Brain” tackles a difficult problem.
6. Chapter Six: The Spy – Will’s connection to a shadowy evil grows stronger, but no one’s quite sure how to stop it. Elsewhere, Dustin and Steve forge an unlikely bond.
7. Chapter Seven: The Lost Sister – Psychic visions draw Eleven to a band of violent outcasts and an angry girl with a shadowy past.
8. Chapter Eight: The Mind Flayer – An unlikely hero steps forward when a deadly development puts the Hawkins Lab on lockdown, trapping Will and several others inside.
9. Chapter Nine: The Gate – As the town preps for Halloween, a high-scoring rival shakes things up at the arcade, and a skeptical Hopper inspects a field of rotting pumpkins.